Friday, January 13, 2006

Random Ten for Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th passed without any catastrophically unlucky things happening to me. I didn't get my fingers caught in the doors of the train. I didn't get hit in the face by a careless pigeon. I didn't even get chainsawed by a guy in a hockey mask. I gotta say it was a good day.

Now, lest all three of those things happen to me tomorrow, I'll knock on wood fiercely. Here's your weekly random ten. Eat up!

1. 12 Rods / "Terrible Hands"
2. Moments in Grace / "No Angels"
3. Ash / "Burn Baby Burn"
4. Aimee Mann / "Calling it Quits"
5. Ishiwatari Daisuke / "Make Oneself" (from Guilty Gear XX)
6. Ben Folds / "Give Judy My Notice"
7. Idlewild / "As If I Hadn't Slept"
8. Utada Hikaru / "Automatic"
9. Ivy / "Worry About You"
10. Edan / "Drop Some Smooth Lyrics"

Seven of ten artists beginning with vowels. What does it mean?

No comments: