Monday, March 20, 2006

The Oronamin Experiment: Day 3

Today the excitement (?) of the Oronamin Experiment flagged a few degrees, as I added a scoop of vanilla ice cream to a glass of Oronamin C, creating the least objectionable results in the Experiment so far. Still, as I sampled the Oronamin Float, all I could think was, "I wish this ice cream didn't taste like grape juice and Mountain Dew." Girlfriend took a drink and declared that this was the best combination yet, but both of us agreed, like yesterday, that there was no need to drink any more. So the Oronamin Float, like its predecessors, ended up dumped down the kitchen sink.

I didn't bother to take a picture of the resulting drink this time. Just imagine a yellow ice cream float, and you get the general idea. Tomorrow is the final installment of the Experiment, and arguably the most unlikely combination of them all: Oronamin Beer!

No comments: