Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wisconsinites Unite! (Against Bill O'Reilly)

Fox News' squareheaded dimwit Bill "Oh, Really?" O'Reilly singled out Madison, WI on Tuesday as a place where "you expect those people to be communing with Satan."

I'm not from Madison. I've only been to Madison three or four times. In fact, I associate Madison with unpleasant memories of my ex-girlfriend, whose home was just a few dairy farms away from the Capitol dome. But I happen to know that Madison is the greatest city in the American Midwest (degree for degree Fahrenheit).

Billy O is on notice. Soon as he starts talking trash about Setagaya Ward, I'm coming over there. And I'm bringing a mob of angry, Satan-worshipping cheeseheads with me.

[ the article at Media Matters ]


Bill O'Reilly communes with Satan on live TV

PS: Did you hear? We won the War on Christmas! Never again will we be terrorized by visions of sugarplums dancing in our heads.

No comments: