Friday, December 16, 2005

Trying Again: The Random Ten

As my sister pointed out, my first attempt at an iPod-generated Top Ten revealed that I HAVE THE MOST BORING MUSIC COLLECTION IN THE WORLD. (She didn't say that in so many words, but we have a psychic understanding, so I know.) It was a rude awakening for me, like a wet salmon to the face, being the music snob that I seem to be. I'm going to give it one more try, eyes shut and fingers crossed, hoping that my iPod doesn't embarass me again. [Shaking fist at iPod] And if you do...

1. Death In Vegas / "Girls"
2. Chemical Brothers / "My Elastic Eye"
3. m-flo / "Orbit 3"
4. Apollo 440 / "High On Your Own Supply"
5. The Cardigans / "Celia Inside"
6. Aphex Twin / "Alberto Balsam"
7. Son of Waves Studio / "Even the Most Backwards Tribe"
8. Esthero / "Country Livin' (The World I Know)
9. Human League / "Fascination"
10. Beck / "Readymade"

No comments: