Thursday, March 22, 2007

Soon I'll Be Banging On Trash Cans

Last night's show was as good as I could have hoped. Today, however, I downloaded some system updates for OS X and discovered afterward that I can no longer launch Logic Express (my music software of choice). I can only assume there is some conflicting bit of something-something amid the updates I downloaded, and Logic doesn't like it one bit. I don't know how long it will be before a solution is found, either; Apple is not so friendly about supporting my version of Logic, which pre-dates Apple's acquisition of the Logic brand.

If anybody out there is running OS X 10.4.9 and Logic Express 6.4, let me know if you have had the same trouble. In the meantime, Apple's free pack-in sequencer known as GarageBand has become my new friend. My new, simple, light on features, not as cool as Logic but better than nothing friend.

1 comment:

Jedifriend said...

Hi, I know this isn't the right place for this kinda stuff but I didn't see an e-mail address.

I've been reading your blog for awhile and would like to do a blog link trade with you.

The address is:
http://ajapaneseandchinesemajor.aznaddict.com

I understand the name is ridiculously long, so if you would like the text link to just be "AZNaddict" that would be fine.
Please let me know when you've added the link and I will add yours too.
Good luck with your work!

Best,

Ryan