Saturday, May 09, 2015

Will someone please think of the flags

Don't let the "politics" tag scare you off. I just wanted to show you this little gem of a debate (I guess?) from the Facebook wall of a guy I went to elementary school with...and who probably hates me now.

Hates me for my freedom.


No, I didn't watch the animal doctor "take down" the flag stompers. The click bait didn't work on me. "Under two minutes?" Do it in under 30 seconds and we'll talk. And yeah, I know the phrase "your mom" is the internet equivalent of depleted uranium. I guess I mostly just wanted to show off my correct use of "your" as opposed to "you're."

The moral of the story is, guard your opinions well. If you have an opinion, I will show up to trivialize and ridicule it until you change it. Because you don't need opinions. You need facts.

No comments: